Nothing exists in your waking life until it first manifests in your mind...Nothing can be done by you unless a thought manifests in your hands...Let your curiosity guide the things you do and let your love for adventure be the fuel on your trip.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Space Shuttle Trip Adventure...part two

Alright, alright...I know it's been, like, seven months since "part one" was published...but things got in the way!  Not the least of which was the video editing software crashing with every attempt! Finally, the Magix Movie Edit Pro 17 program decided to cooperate, and it allowed me to blow through this version of Slaying a Dragon, Part Two...blowing through it was the easy part since I "rehearsed" every part of it for the better part of 3-4 months before it crashed each time!

So, I will tell you--the launch footage is on it's way in Part Three...this is only 6 minutes of me bumbling around East Florida--but if you know me at least a little...you might guess that there are a few goofy parts in this episode...and it lays the foundation for the launch--which was one of the most fantastic things I've ever seen!

I'm hoping this is kind of a brief archive of a uniquely American experience...one that doesn't exist anymore! It's a road trip video blog...it's a personal expression of a guy that's suddenly feeling his 40's...and it's real footage of an event that can never, ever happen again...a spectacular few minutes that I will tell my grand kids about in another 40 years or so...What was the Space Shuttle like, grand pappy?

So, please enjoy...and I will get to work on Part Three-- now that the editing software has finally decided to straighten out and fly right!


No comments:

Post a Comment